Wednesday 25 December 2013

A LITTLE CHRISTMAS MESSAGE...

Hello all!
I just wanted to break away from the family celebrations, to say a quick 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' before a certain someone eats all the mince pies! I hope your having a lovely Christmas wherever you are, and have (like myself) stuffed yourself silly with yummy food! 
The last few days have been rather intense with last minute present wrapping, tons of food preparation, and carol singing opportunities with my choir - including a lovely visit to local care homes! But today I've had a chance to relax; watch every Christmas film possible and dance around in my amazing Christmas jumper (to my sisters disgrace)...
It's been an hard year, with my last year of A Levels, so Christmas is going to be a well deserved break before I resume the madness of 2014.


Well that's all from me. Its just leaves me to say 'Enjoy the rest of your Christmas Day'!

5 comments:

  1. Aw, that's a cute Christmas jumper!

    Merry Christmas!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jumper :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha your Christmas jumper is brilliant! I hope you had a lovely Christmas :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're having a wonderful holiday!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)