Saturday 10 November 2012

Thank God it's the weekend! X

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllo!
It's been nearly a week since my last post, and haven't I been dying for the weekend!
I'm currently sitting in bed with a hot water bottle, and blanket :(
Everything's going to be hectic the next few weeks - so here's my warning in advance.
I've got so much going on, but my highlight has to be singing at the Schools Prom with Music for Youth, at Royal Albert Hall on Wednesday next week! I'm more than excited, as I've never been to the Royal Albert Hall, and it's a dream to be singing on the stage alongside my choir buddies!
My lovely choir in the first rounds of the Music For Youth festival. Photos courtesy of MFY.
Were singing: Somebody to love, and Rent - I'll Cover You (which were singing with a deaf choir, who will be signing with us - it makes my heart melt!).

I'm being very lazy this weekend, I've got a pile of articles that are already behind schedule (thanks to last weeks firework celebrations) that I need to finish. So it's a weekend in for me!

As I haven't had chance to create a half decent post (shall ensure I do later!) , I'm currently going mad with my camera and laptop, so bear with me! :)

Speak Soon!
Lots of Love,

Blondie X

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds so exciting! I will keep my fingers crossed for you and you definitely need to post about it.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I'll make sure I do - though I'll probably bore you all to death with it!
      Aahahhaa!
      Love
      Grace X

      Delete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)