Sunday 28 October 2012

BarryM Nail Pollish Review X

Sorry, It's a late one today!
If you didn't know already, I sing in a Choral Choir - So as you can imagine, Sundays are a a little more than crazy! So between today's services, I've been happily having a 'paint and polish' time!

My mom went mad a few weeks ago and came back with some lovely Nail Polishes from Boots - and I instantly fell in love with today's choice: BarryM glitter Burgundy Nail Paint.


You always know a good nail polish if it 1) requires only one coating of paint 2) lasts longer than 24 hours 3) drys fast - so you don't find yourself smudging it everywhere! So far - So good! I was so impressed by how easily this nail varnish is to apply! I love the colour - it's very deep, and perfect for the autumn weather! I love the glossy shine that looks great under the light, as captured in the photo bellow. It works great on natural nails and acrylic too!

























So, overall it was very positive results from BarryM! I've been a huge fan of BarryM for those nights out with the girls, to add a splash of sparkle into your life - and this nail varnish would be no exception! If you fancy buying this nail polish, or just looking at the great range BarryM have on offer, head over to the website: http://www.barrym.com/
Alternatively, you visit BarryM at boots! There's always a great offer too :)

I'm off now to do some serious room tidying (wish me luck!)
Lots of Love,

Blondie X

19 comments:

  1. Wow! Oh may i know how much you bought it? I want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorry! I forgot that little detail ;D
      They're £2.99 each - which I think's reasonable! But if you go in store, they usually have some great offers too :) X

      Delete
  2. Love this beautiful colour!!! Thank-you for your comment, I am now following you :)

    If you like my blog please follow me too :)
    Sunshine & Rain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it?
      I'll check out your blog now! X

      Delete
  3. pretty!

    xx. Hybrid Hunter

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sure :) I'll check out your blog now! X

      Delete
  4. I love Barry M nail polish a bit too much, I end up coming home with more every time I go to Superdrug! That's a really gorgeous colour.

    ~ Katy
    http://floralmess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha! Same! :)
      I'm obsessed with dark coloured nail paint at the moment!
      Love
      Grace X

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful colour, I too have a similar shade :) I love Boots.

    Lovely blog you have :)

    www.style-me-yesterday.com

    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the barry m glitter varnishes! such a nice colour :)

    I have nominated you for a Liebster award btw :)

    Jess x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess - I'll make sure I check out your blog :) X

      Delete
  7. Barry M is a top notch brand! I absolutely love their colours and this one is no exception! Love!
    Just stumbled across your blog, and i love it. Follow eachother maybe? xx
    http://amaechinwafor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Thanks for the comment - Barry M is just the best :D
      I'll make sure I check your blog out now
      Love
      Grace X

      Delete
  8. love this colour, its perfect for autumn/winter 2012

    xo.Miss Suey

    http://bon-ton-town.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!! I am now following you on GFC!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, amazing nails, thanks for sharing this! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks - I'll make sure I check your blog out now. And thanks for the follow :D
      Love
      Grace X

      Delete
  11. Love the nail color!

    Following you now.
    Follow me @ http://shikinkikin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)