Thursday 20 September 2012

When the 'Career' talk comes up at school. . .

It's Thursday - Not long to the weekend YAY!

Ever heard the phrase: 'When I grow up I wan't to be an astronaut'. Or 'I wan't to be just like Barbie when I'm a big girl'. Well unluckily for me, I've had my Career's information evening today, and no, I cannot be a fairy princess like Cinderella, when I finish my studies! 

So It's finally come down to that all important discussion 'What am I going to do with my life, when I leave my School for the big wide world'. And between summing up my options, I'm still at square one. I'm now on a mission to do work experience for the next 12 months and finally work out what it is I want to do! 


One of my 'top of the list' career choices has to be fashion journalism/marketing! Ann Wintour is one of the most inspiration women of the 21st century (anyone can tell you that), and I wouldn't mind perusing a career in one of my favourite hobbies. I also have plenty on my 'short list' to choose from, but hey ho, that's just the way it goes. 

Any advice on picking that all important career path? Please drop me a comment/email, I'm happy to soak up every piece of help out there! If only Blogging could become a career - It would be a dream come true (though not for all you poor readers!). 

Till then, I have a ton of art homework calling my name! 

Lots of Love,

Blondie X
(blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)